- This event has passed.
Umpqua Valley Arts Festival
June 24 - June 27
Situated in Roseburg’s beautiful Fir Grove Park, the festival celebrates the Land of Umpqua’s abundant creative talent, and attracts thousands of visitors each day.
- Over 130 local and regional artists offering hand-crafted works in all media
- Fun-filled art projects for children in our “Kids’ Zone”
- A Community Art Project
- Outstanding local artists offering demonstrations of how they work
- Non-stop music, dance, and other entertainment on two stages
- A food court featuring Umpqua Dairy, local BBQ, as well as craft beer and local wine
- Bring your friends, listen to some great music, grab a bite to eat at the McMenamins Food Court, and browse the artwork & crafts of over 130 local artisans. Perfect for families to spend a summer day together having fun!
This event is brought to you by UVA Volunteers, staff, sponsors and the SAF Committee.
Friday: 12 PM – 9 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 9 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 4 PM
Art Vendor Booths Close at 8 PM Friday & Saturday, while the Food Court and Main stage stay open until 9pm